Skip to main content

9 Dinner Recipes That Even the Kids will Love

Dinner doesn’t have to be a struggle at all. You can’t go wrong with the recipes on this list! Even the kids will love dinner. Say goodbye to making the multiple meals at dinner!

I don’t know about you, but I spend a lot of time making a meal only to learn that my kids hate it before they’ve tried it. And getting them to try it is like pulling teeth!

It’s a battle some nights, that’s for sure! On a lot of occasions I end up making frozen chicken nuggets for these picky eaters.






That sent me on my quest to find the meals we can all enjoy even the pickiest of us all! I have gathered the a list of amazing recipes that your Kids will Love and included them here.

Be sure to let me know what you think and if you have anymore ideas for 

Recipes in the comments! I would Love you to share!




  

Ham & Cheese Pasta Bake 
by: Farm wife cooks


Chicken Parm Sliders 
by: Delish

Baked Beans and Weenies 
by: Back to my Southern Roots


Cheeseburger biscuit cups 
by: togetherasfamily.com


 Cheesy Sloppy Joe Casserole 
by:Faith filled Food for Moms


Once again, I hope this list helps you and Be sure to let me know what you think anymore ideas for Recipes in the comments! I would Love you to share!

Also, Making Great meals is not the only thing to help with, Saving money on meals is very important to.


Some of my other Awesome Post You will Like:

MUST HAVE - MUST SEE

AMAZING & STYLISH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See How Easily You Can Get Fun Gifts for Best Friends on Any Occasion

Do you get puzzled by trying to figure out what gift to get your (bestie) best friend for that special occasion? Because they mean so much to you, you want to get the best gift possible! One that will improve their day and make them smile. With so many options you can not help but get confused and stressed out. I am here to Help!  I understand that having an awesome list of ideas around would be a great helper when getting ideas on great gift items. Believe me, I do, and  that’s why I created this post – Just for you (and me lol)! To save the headache and help us find the perfect gift for any occasion quickly and easily every time!   Some of the items on this list you may have thought of. But there some I am sure you have not!  (Make sure to watch the Weird & Crazy short video on the foot item below.  It will  - Blow your mind !) Candles! That Smell Oh so GOOD: One Candle that I Recommend & have purchased I loved putting my own message on the jar! Amazi

Educational Toys for Toddlers & Kids

DIY Educational Toys are wonderful. They provided your child with help with learning as well as fun!  The toys here on my list will keep your kids learning and playing for hours on end.   When you start talking about store-bought educational toys what seems to come up the most is the price. I have found some wonderful Educational Toys for my children cheap. I have even created some myself. We are big DIY fans in this house!  I try to take the time to craft and create with the whole family at least once a Week.  When I started thinking about doing this post I wanted to write about all the fun things we have found on Pinterest and created ourselves. That way you & your family can get in on and enjoy the creativity and fun too. Let me know what you think in the comments, please! I love to share ideas! Also as much as I hate to, I have to admit, I do not make all the Educational Toys for my kids that we use. I have come across some really great handmade toys t